THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU ("LICENSEE") AND NULASE INTERNATIONAL INC.
Products ordered from Nulase International INC. that are offered for Automated Shipments will be billed to the customer on a monthly basis (Every 30 days from the date of initial purchase until cancelled by the customer). Customer holds the right to cancel their Automated Shipments at ANY time. For more information about Automated Shipments and how they work, please send us an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Non-Permitted Uses. The Content on this Web Site is for your personal use only and not for commercial exploitation. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from this Web Site or the Content. Nor may you use any network monitoring or discovery software to extract information. You may not use any robot, spider, other automatic software or device, or manual process to monitor or copy this Web Site or the Content without Providers prior written permission. You may not copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, re-distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, non-profit or public purposes all or any portion of this Web Site.
3. Reserved Rights. Certain portions of this Web Site contain listings of professional services and other resources. Nulase International INC. reserves the right to remove or reject any listing, or to edit the description of any listing, at their sole and absolute discretion.
4. The accuracy, completeness, adequacy or currency of the Content is not warranted or guaranteed. Your use of Content on this Web Site or materials linked from this Web Site is on an "As-Is Basis" and reliance or use of such information is at your own risk.
Under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act -- Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement. Nulase International INC. avails itself of the protections under the Act. Nulase International INC. also reserves the right to remove any Content or links that allegedly infringe another person's Copyright.
6. Third Party Content. Contributors have unrestricted FTP access and are volunteer contributors who are not ABC Translation employees. Third Party Content Contributors are solely responsible for ensuring that their content published on this Web Site is accurate and complies with applicable laws. Nulase International INC. will not be responsible for the illegality of or any error or inaccuracy in Third Party Contributors or for the Acts or Omissions of Third Party Contributors.
6-A) Third Party Contributor Postings to be Lawful.
If you participate in FTP Third Party Content contributions on this Web Site, you shall not post, publish, upload or distribute any messages, data, information, text, graphics, links or other material which is unlawful or abusive in any way, including but not limited to:
Any Listings that are defamatory, libelous, pornographic, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inclusive of hate speech, or would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or give rise to liability or violate any local, state, federal or international law, or regulations of the U.S. government, either intentionally or unintentionally. Nulase International INC. may delete your Listing at any time for any reason without permission from you.
6-B) Third Party Contributor Ethics Notice.
If you are a Third Party Contributor participating in any aspect of this Web Site, including but not limited to informational content or email messaging, you acknowledge that the Rules of Third Party Professional Conduct apply to all aspects of your participation and that you will abide by these Rules. These Rules include, but are not limited to, the rules relating to advertising, solicitation of clients, and misrepresentations of fact. Nulase International INC. disclaims all responsibility for your compliance with these Rules.
6-C) No Monitoring of Third Party Content.
6-F) Nulase International INC. does not permit:
Anyone other than the assigned administrative individual to access and make use of the Third Party Content sections; or access through a single name being made available to multiple users on a network or otherwise. As a Third Party Contributor, you are responsible for preventing such unauthorized use. If you believe there has been unauthorized use, you are responsible for changing your password and notifying Nulase International INC. immediately by email. See About Us for contact info.
7. Third Party Links or Listing or Content: Nulase International INC. shall not be held responsible for and assumes no liability for any infringement, mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content contained in any Third Party Content appearing on this Web Site. As a Third Party Contributor, you understand that the information and opinions in the Third Party Content is neither endorsed by nor does it reflect the belief of Nulase International INC.. A link to another site should not be construed to imply that the nulase.com Web Site is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any Trade Mark, Trade Name, Logo or Copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the link or the description of the link to such other sites. An external link on the Web Site should not be construed as an endorsement of that party or its product or service.
8. Information provided on this Web Site is believed to be reliable when posted. However, the Web Site does not guarantee the quality, accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information provided. Nulase International INC. assumes no obligation to update the information or advise on further developments concerning topics mentioned. Information contained on the Web Site may contain typographical errors. Information provided may be changed without notice. Access to this Web Site is provided on an as-is basis. Users should not assume that their use of the Web Site will be error free or that the Web Site will operate without interruption.
9. No Solicitation. In no event may any person or entity solicit any Third Party Content Contributor with data retrieved from this Web Site.
10. Limitation of Liability. Nulase International INC. shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or any other damages whatsoever and howsoever caused, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Web Site or in reliance on the information available on the Web Site, including any loss of use, lost data, lost business profits, business interruption, personal injury, or any other pecuniary loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from your use of this Web Site. Even if Nulase International INC. has been informed of the possibility thereof.
14. Conformance with Law. User agrees that their use of the Web Site shall not violate any applicable local, national or international law, including but not limited to any regulations having the force of law. Some jurisdictions may have restrictions on the use of the Internet by their residents.